View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 05:11 AM
scribere
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn74 (View Post)
I'm still wondering about Rose asking Clarke if she was there to take them home at the end of Red Sun Rising. What did she mean? Where is home? Especially now that we know Rose was due to become one of the Primes soon (otherwise the CoG wouldn't have kidnapped her). Hmmmmmm.
Thats what im wondering too!

I rewatched the S6 Trailer the other Day and there are really a lot of stuff from the first three Episodes. Altough i think the Joesphine/Clarke Theory is confirmed in the Trailer because Russell who talks to a blonde Girl Looking like Clarke, but not to Clarke. He could be Talking to Josephines Mind. And Eliza said s6 has fun Scenes, so imagine either Clarke being all flirty with Bellamy for the Bellarke shippers or, probably more fun, because there are less shippers, Clarke going flirty on Murphy. A bit like that Episode on The Flash where Barry acted all weird, because it was a Doppelganger. Same with like 8 Seasons of Vampire Diaries. This is Always a great Idea for Relationsships and Dynamics and of Course internal struggle and conflict too.

*Icon by Mel