View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 05:52 PM
adam23089
Part-Time Fan

A summary: I don't like the idea of Elysium, I personally don't miss Dioysa I personally can't relate to her personality type

Okay this is what was good and bad about the episode

I really hope that Octavia get's back at Bellamy or otherwise I'm gonna have this frustration hanging over me, he poised her and almost killed her, and now he woulden't let her on the ship, I love the show, I love the character, but the script can be illogical, I promise their gonna make this into being Octavias fault aswell, Bellamy knew that exiling Octavia could potentially get her killed all the traps, the people of the sanctum Octavia could have sliced Bellamys throat and then run away, I mean his sending her away to a very potenstial death, and Octavia woulden't kill him, Bellamy is inteding on Octavias death and Octavia doesen't want to kill him which means Octavia is more is rightous but Jason is gonna make it so that Octavia is in the wrong

I really don't like the The Children of Gabriel, they're feasting on a bufé whilst I assume the people at the sectum fight to survive, how can a protagist be capitlaist and but a protagonist can't be homophobic what's the difference? you're making it political by making them that way

Why did Bellamy exile Octavia and complained when she made him fight in the bunker? He killed Cooper, It's not Octavia who's died Bellamy it's you, Bellamy willl never ever ever ever ever be forgiven Octavia wanted peace in season 4 and Dioysa betrayed them, she threatend that anyone who tries to get to the valley will be be met by overwhelming force and the camera zoomed in at the lazer bazooka meaning anyone who tries to get to the valley will be shot by the lazer bazooka, and you Bellamy wanted to take her people there?

Besides the fact that Chris Argent feast on bufes whilst the people in the sanctum are fighting to survive, I really like his wife personality wise

Something else that I picked upon on was that all the bad guys in this episode was black, whilst the good guard was blonde, it's just something I picked up on, especially when they're making capitalists into "good" guys

Hopefully Octavia joins the sanctum I really feel like they're nice people

I really don't like that Clarke ****s on Murphy and Jordan =(

Last edited by adam23089; 05-15-2019 at 05:57 PM