View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 03:22 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! I'm glad your weather improved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
omg those ginger kitties ahjkshsjka im dying

love the new title

wasnt bucky meant to end up with natasha in the comics?

all i nknow is im done with this gk storyline on riverdale i dont care who it is anymore just kill him and be done with it!!!!!!
Hi, Lauren! I'm glad you liked the momma cat and her kitten.

Thanks. I thought you'd like the title.

Yes, Bucky does end up with Natasha in the comics. But they're on-again, off-again. Natasha was also briefly with Daredevil in the comics. Hawkeye was only married to Bobbi Morse/Mockingbird, a SHIELD agent who eventually joined Hawkeye on the West Coast Avengers.

I feel the same way, Lauren. They'd better reveal the GK this week on the finale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
But doesn't what happens in the MCU affects the comics as well? So the Mouse could do that in the comics. Falice's Son is Bughead's Brother so it's already soapy. Hopefully. I'm thinking Buzz stays with the other toys and is their new leader. See I think TS4 could be like Woody's swan song/goodbye. Like it's time for him to ride off into sunset etc, etc. I'll. They already got an animated multiverse.
dragonfire, it's because of the MCU that Hank Pym is stuck inside Ultron's body and his soul is trapped in the soul gem, and Janet has been sidelined while this "Nadia" person is the new Wasp. So the Mouse had better fix stuff in the MCU or else! And I know they have an animated multiverse, so there's no reason to not have a movie multiverse where there's another universe where Hank and Janet are in the Avengers where they belong. Remember 2024, dragonfire. That's when the MCU starts making X-Men movies. Oh, and do you know that today is apparently X-Men day?

Yeah, but we don't need Riverdale to get too soapy, dragonfire. I prefer the show in its first season, and we need more of that stuff. Oh, so you think that TS4 will be the last one, and we'll be saying goodbye to Woody and Buzz? But I thought that's what TS3 was. I already said goodbye to them back then, and that was tough. I don't wanna do it again.