View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 02:43 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Happy Mother's Day to everyone's moms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
did Age of Ulton ever say how Clint met his wife or give a back story
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
I don't remember him saying anything
There wasn't much backstory, Dave and Rita. That was a storyline that Joss Whedon came up with for Age of Ultron, but it didn't serve much purpose other than to give the Avengers somewhere to hide. I think it was a dumb idea on the part of Whedon. Clint Barton was only married once in the comics, to SHIELD agent Bobbi Morse/Mockingbird. He never had a regular wife and kids out in the country somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Speaking of kids I know we agree on no MCU stuff but I'm gonna PM you something the writers of Endgame said and I agree with them I mean to me it makes sense. That was before Choni happened and I think Falice's Son is too old for Cheryl anyway. As for Gladys? You never know. Especially with RD. I think Hiram/Hal could make it work. Wasn't they like BFF in HS or something? I know but hopefully, The Serpent Four will reunite in S4. I did, and I don't know why but I think they'll have it end with Woody&Buzz going their separate ways. Like Woody will leave the gang, pass the leadership onto Buzz, and maybe retire with Bo Peep. For now, I don't think the multiverse in FFH is true, and yes I know.
I got your PM, dragonfire. And it still doesn't make sense to me for the same reason that Hawkeye's storyline makes no sense to me.

Oh, you think so? How old could he be? But him getting with Gladys, his dad's ex, is totally okay with you? And I don't remember if Hal and Hiram were friends in High School. Well, I hope all the couples reunite, dragonfire.

Why do you think that Woody and Buzz would go their separate ways? That would be really depressing. Well, I do think that the multiverse is true because if the Mouse wants to keep making money he's gonna have to do this over again, although differently. But no MCU talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
i cant belive how brainwashed kev and fangs were and the way they wouldnt let betty go as soon as betty saw those organs she shoulda ran far away not wasted time in telling cheryl having said that was pretty epic the way cheryl saved toni but god im so scared for betty what part will they take out of her this show is so ****ed up and jason blossom gargoyle king i cant really belive that why would he he shoulda chosen to go back to polly and raise there twins make no sense if his mighty powerful gargoyle king why would he let edgar adopt twins and what on earth are those harvested teen orgns for this is some horror movie not a teen cw show wtfffffffff ****in messed up season

dont forget aladdin
Hi, Lauren! Yeah, I can't believe that Kevin and Fangs lost their kidneys. I'm glad Cheryl saved Toni. OMG, I hope Betty doesn't lose any organs. No, I don't think that the GK is Jason. I think it's like dragonfire said, it's probably Chic. Yeah, this does seem more like some twisted horror movie now.

I'm not interested in Aladdin, Lauren.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
hey dave btw how come u dont watch riverdale

and dave
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Lauren....
Spoiler:

Wednesday nights were full when the premiere of Riverdale premiered