View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 05:30 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowermoon77 (View Post)
Revenge was the first show I saw her in and its when I started following her work. I really loved her in that role and how she carried that entire show on her back. Revenge was super campy at times but that was what I loved about it She definitely captivated me and its why I had to see what else she was in. I watched the Resident then too and loved her in that too. I love seeing her compassion and strength as a nurse. I am really excited for season 3. I was hesitant to start Everwood because it was from so long ago and I just wasn't sure I would be into it. However I think it became my favorite role of hers. Its amazing to see how naturally talented she was even just starting out. I also hate how teenagers are played by adults now and since she was still so young when she played Amy I think that only enhanced her ability in the role.
Nice thoughts. I absolutely loved her on Revenge too. I loved Emily/Jack as well. Did you watch Brothers & Sisters? Her character is really different in that series. I only watched about half the series. Emily has such a unique talent. Dance was her calling initially but with acting it just clicked too. She's just naturally talented. In my mind, she's the best younger actress out there. I've never seen better.