View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 12:50 AM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
This will be the first extended special edition blue ray I will buy in years . Like the final Lord Of the Rings Two Towers … extended run time of close to 4 hrs

Due to illness last weekend I didn’t see it for a 2nd time . Traveling and already found a IMAX near my Hotel

I was only sad for Black Widow , still no matter The never ever can come back to life , this is Marvel . Then it also means Gamoura is gone forever too … yet with Ant Man plus Dr strange , perhaps bringing both back can happen … Timelines / alternate universes …
They could possibly bring back a Black Widow from the past like they did with Gamora (even though I personally don't think they will but I wouldn't mind if they do since she's one of my favorite MCU characters) but the present day Black Widow and Gamora are gone since they kept saying that the sacrifice for the Soul Stone is permanent and can't be undone. I'm still a little disappointed they both didn't share a scene together since both women are my favorite, would of loved to have seen them fight together.

I was saddened by Tony and Natasha's deaths. It's crazy cause I saw Tony's death coming and not Black Widow's AT ALL, I was sad for both but Tony's just made me cry so much harder. I was mostly shocked and speechless by Black Widow's death. I think it was the same feeling I had when the same thing happened to Gamora in IW, I was just so shocked. I was still kind of shocked by the result even though it was obvious that either Hawkeye or Black Widow would have to die to get the Soul Stone. I loved how they had both literally FIGHTING to be the sacrifice so the other wouldn't have to do it. It made sense it was BW since she was always a better fighter than Hawkeye and he had a family.

Despite some of the comments by the directors and writers, I still love the movie and what they did with the characters. They did a beautiful and amazing send off with some characters in this film.