View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 07:43 PM
Always & Forever
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
and cara going "my baby, my baby" was sooooo annoying. She also acts like whoever she is dating is the only loyal person to her and its why she has no friends, because she cuts everyone out for the guy that she is dating. She's so pathetic.
Um, wrong thread?

Oh my gosh! I am so not sad C/E are gone! The way they were talking at the end just goes to show they didn’t deserve to be there. They were being such sore losers. They didn’t say one thing about how grateful they were for the experience, etc., they were just plain bitter & spiteful towards the Reilly sisters. Sure, you may not like them, but don’t stand there and bad mouth them right in from of them. It totally made them look bad and made the sisters look like the more classy ones. It was more Eliza than anything. Corrine wasn’t so bad by the end.

C/C aren’t that bad & good for them for getting 1st place. Hopefully, V/N will get out of 2nd and into a 1st place win soon. Poor Afghananimals are starting to lose their momentum.

I wouldn’t mind seeing R/E or T/K go home next. I like J/B, but I wouldn’t be sad if they were to get eliminated sometime soon.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote