View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 11:04 AM
sonny1
Master Fan

You're welcome, Sarah

#15 - Becks (1)
#16 - April, Sonja, eKate, Kate, Jac, Sarah (6)

Abby Season 2 Quotes Survivor

With 6 votes, the winner is ...

16. After everything we've done, do we even deserve to survive? - 2x13

1. On the Ark, I did what I needed to do, and I was right. Just like now. - 2x03 - Eliminated Round 8

2. But you can lash me a hundred times and I am still gonna do whatever it takes to find those kids. My kid. - 2x03 - Eliminated Round 14

3. She's not a prisoner. She's my daughter. - 2x05 - Eliminated Round 3

4. We don't know if they made it. What we do know is that 47 of our people are being held prisoner in that mountain. We're gonna get them out. - 2x06 - Eliminated Round 5

5. And where's Marcus now? In prison still? You're just gonna leave him there? Like the kids in Mount Weather. If we run, who's gonna rescue them? - 2x07 - Eliminated Round 1

6. I'm not ready to march our people into the desert, Thelonious. Not until we try to find another way. - 2x07 - Eliminated Round 7

7. Because I have faith, too. In my daughter. - 2x07 - Eliminated Round 16

8. The only way we're gonna make it through this is if we trust each other. - 2x08 - Eliminated Round 6

9. We need to find a way out of this without fighting. - 2x08 - Eliminated Round 4

10. We're not giving him up. We're ready to fight, if that's what it comes to. - 2x08 - Eliminated Round 9

11. Marcus. I was afraid that I wouldn't see you again. - 2x08 - Eliminated Round 10

12. You kill one of ours, we kill one of yours. That only helps the Mountain Men. - 2x08 - Eliminated Round 2

13. There has to be a way to end this without bloodshed. - 2x08 - Eliminated Round 11

14. I know how you feel, like the pain will never go away, but Lexa is wrong. You won't be haunted by this forever. The pain will fade. What got me through was loving you. - 2x09 - Eliminated Round 12

15. Their blood is on your hands, and even if we win, I'm afraid you won't be able to wash it off this time. - 2x12 - Eliminated Round 17

16. After everything we've done, do we even deserve to survive? - 2x13

17. I need you to do something for me. Don't forget that we're the good guys. - 2x13 - Eliminated Round 13

18. Maybe there are no good guys. - 2x16 - Eliminated Round 15