View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 05:08 AM
Movies
Fan Forum Legend

♔ Emilia Clarke 400K Celebration ♔

The pain she went through is unimaginable and to have survived it twice, in between years of fatigue and worry, is no small feat. In fact, it takes unimaginable strength and Daenerys would be proud. She really is a superhero and it's amazing that through it all she was able to keep on smiling and be the bright, bubbly and effervescent personality that we all know her as. She even says that the show must go on and she did it-we're going into season 8 of one of the most watched and most popular shows on television ever. She's such an inspiration and we're truly blessed to have her with us-especially now that we know we almost lost her.

Also, it takes so much strength and courage to be able to go public with the story even after all these years. There's a special kind of wonder and strength in being able to go public about a vulnerability like that. I just am so glad to be a fan of hers. The world is blessed to have her.

Keep being a dragon, Emilia. You're an inspiration to us all.

@sameyou
sameyou.org

written by powerfully (Nicki)

...Eyebrows = LxieGrey
...Dragons = Movies
...Smiles = powerfully
...Courage = SongIceFire
...Hearts = MysteryXX
...Fire = wickedrum
...Realms = NOLA504
...Beauty = Loki92
...Inspiration = cherrypie12345
...Languages = seriesfeak
...Hashtags = Queen of Babble
...Puppies = lg238
...Surviving = sourburst

Movies (Markus):
My adoration for her only grows and grows with every year and every news and every role. She continues proving that I am capable of loving her more than I already do. That's what it makes so easy to be in this board, to post daily and to talk about everything. It's incredible what she achieved this year and it's also incredible we are at 400 K now! This board wouldn't be the same without you guys and it is an honor for me to moderate this board. You guys grew on me and I consider this board my second home – I always did and I will always. Thanks for being such a great crew! We are definitely worshipping a real Queen – it is known. Now let's celebrate and enjoy our big milestone! Happy 400 K celebration

sourburst (Jade):
I have been visiting the Emilia Clarke forum since the day it opened and every time I have returned it has been the most friendly place, it's safe to say it feels like home. It's no surprise that the board has reached 400,000 posts, since the posters are the most amazing and active I have ever seen. I love this place as much as I do Emilia. I'm proud of the members as well as the actress. She has overcome many barriers and as of recent, health problems and this only shows how much of a survivor she really is. I have much love for her and her wellbeing. I can't wait to celebrate the many more milestones to come!

SongIceFire (Vicky):
What a milestone, congrats to 400,000 posts! I remember when this board opened. I was so hyped and it was so much joy – I still feel the same about it after so many years and posts here. I consider this place as my second home and with Emilia as our girl – it's just amazing. Emilia is one if the very few celebrity actors, who comes across as 100% honest, humble, and genuinely likable. She never seems fake, or uses her status to gain publicity or spout some political crap. I am 100% standing behind her and it is an honor for me to post here! Thanks to everyone for making this place such a pleasure

LxieGrey (Tina):
still can't believe she went through all that behind the scenes whilst filming, learning two new languages, all that traveling, promoting all while having a smile on her face. i'm just so amazed by her strength and courage. i'm forever grateful for this show giving her a chance and for me disovering her. i have so much love for Emilia Clarke, what a hell of a woman! she is a role model in every single way and year for year my love for her only grows stronger and being her makes always huge fun. thanks to her for being the inspiration for all of us! then i wanna thank especially Markus for being such an amazing single mod for years now, always being here when we need him and being the best mod we could ever ask for! you rock and you're the heart of this board. last but not least i thank every single poster in this board, no matter if a regularly member or stopping by from time to time – Emilia has a wonderful fanbase and it's amazing to post with you! words can't even express. what a milestone! and am absolutely convinced we're getting so much more!

Loki92:
Emilia Clarke is such an inspiration honestly. To go through two life threatening anuyrisms and continue to film in the suffering heat of Spain and do other projects as well. She truly is even more badass than we ever knew. Emilia possesses the most important quality that makes her a wonderful actress: Screen presence and charisma. When she's on screen, you can't take your eyes off her. Doesn't matter who she is performing with, she takes the entire screen. It's not something that can be learned. You either have it, or you don't. And Emilia has it all. What a Queen, a truly inspiring personality and a special human being on earth. Her enthusiasm for the show, and her lighting up the room with her smile made it clear how wonderful she is as a person. She is so full of life, happiness, and warmth. Just listening to her interviews makes one laugh and smile. Such a beautiful person inside and out. I am so grateful to know her, to post here with you guys and to be able to call myself a fan of her. It's so easy to post in this board with you guys, it's a pleasure, it's an honor. Congrats to the amazing milestone and to many more to come. With his amazing woman – it'll be an overwhelming ride!

seriesfeak:
I've always been a huge Emilia Clarke fan, but this year, I am even more aware of why I adore her so much. She became my absolute role model. I have so much respect for her. What an incredible person. And what an inspiration she is to anyone that looks up to her. It's pure joy to come online and talk with you friendly people about my most favorite topic. I'm excited to see her as Daenerys one last time and I can’t wait for everything which is to come for Emilia in future and this board. We will keep talking about her future amazing roles and we will hit our next big milestone even sooner than we think. Cause Emilia is an inspiration to all of us and posting here is like breathing.

MysteryXX:
If anyone deserves a happy ending, Emilia and Dany certainly do. They are both the Queens of my heart. I don't know what I'd do without this board honestly. This is my way of showing my passion and love for her. Having you guys here with me is just a bonus, I enjoy chatting with every single one of you. She truly deserves to be where she is and we deserve where we are, at 400.000 posts and many more to come.

cherrypie12345 (Clarice):
I really grew fond of Emilia. A person who always has a smile on her face, who is never badmouthing anyone, who is not courting publicity with relationships, who comes off quite insecure and humble and is always doing something or the other to help others. I have never seen her not smiling and believe me that requires some incredible inner strength and fortitude. She is a precious human being and I am very glad to be here and posting with you guys. This board is pure joy and so glad I can enjoy it with all of you! Happy 400 K celebration!

➟ by Agraiel

➟ by sourburst

➟ by LxieGrey

➟ by Movies

Credits

Opening banner: sourburst
Middle banner & fire font: Agraiel

EC | ADC

Last edited by Movies; 05-14-2019 at 10:35 AM