View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 10:50 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

BELLAMY BLAKE ♥ CLARKE GRIFFIN
celebrating 2 0 0 threads

"we were both created in chaos,
we were both born to destroy.
you were like death; and i was like war.
and where we collided
... darling, i loved you."

tell me that story again - that one where the world ends;
how it begins with a boy who loves a girl and a girl who loves a boy.
And she is deaf and he is blind and he tells her he loves her
over and over and she writes him every day but never hears
a thing back ...

Spoiler:

Made by: { April }

Wow, 200 threads! When I first entered the fandom and began to post on this board, this thread wasn’t even a quarter
of a way to this milestone yet! I feel like I always say the same thing in these testimonials, but it bears repeating that I really
appreciate that this thread is a place where we can have serious discussions and analyze things in depth, but also go crazy and
have fun flailing and fangirling, too! We’re constantly getting our expectations up despite attempting to lower them, but even
in the face of tense and divisive times in the show’s fandom, our Bellarke thread has remained an utter sanctuary for us. Thus, it’s
no surprise that it’s the most active thread on the board and functions as a sort of “home base” for many of us.

I’m very proud of the posting atmosphere we have in here, and it’s a testament to the mods and to the posters throughout the seasons (and
hiatuses, ugh) who have shaped our posting culture. We’ve got some great diversity, too: multi-shippers, hardcore Bellamy stans (that’s me, tbh),
members of the Clarke Defense Squad, and more! We’ve got Sarah in her own time zone, Lisa up in Canada creating random AF thread titles, Amelia
out in California continuing her absolute hero’s journey into the Bellarke trash can, and many more! (Sorry I can’t give a shout out to everyone, but
then I’d start to get played off the stage by music like they do at the Oscars.) Bottom line: We are a family, more often functional than dysfunctional,
and I look forward to continuing to sail on our ship of dreams TOGETHER.

Spoiler:

Made by: { Emeline }

This is a relationship that has been through hell and beyond together. They were enemies, allies, friends, confidents, supports ...
They are now together with a bond that no others can understand because it was build over trust and heartache for years. They
are now in a place that might get them to realize how dependant and how much they need each other and I can't wait to see what
their story will tell us next.

{ Lisa }

I have been shipping Bellarke for like 4.5 years, and it's been frustrating yet rewarding yet also frustrating,
however my pathetic self will continue to do so until the series finale or until they both explode in the next Praimfaya.

{ Sarah }

Wow, here we are at another important milestone. This is a ship which has been through hell and back again (more than once) and
the same can be said for the Bellarke fans too. We have had a lot of hard times, on and offscreen, but I can still confidently say that even
despite all the turbulence, drama and multiple ups and downs associated with shipping Bellarke, I don't regret any bit of it. Part of why is
the wonderful, fellow fans that I've met on this board/thread but of course, Bellarke themselves. They make us happy, laugh, cry, rage
and just simply root for them to just finally get together (and/or just have more scenes, which is more realistic ). There will never be
another pairing quite like them for me, and I believe the same is true for a lot of people as well. That is also testament to Bob/Eliza's amazing
chemistry, which continues to create that beautiful spark between the characters that we know and love so much.
So, here's to many, many more board milestones for this amazing pairing!

in a world full of temporary things;
you are a perpetual feeling.

{ Amelia }

What can I say about Bellarke except that they deserve to be endgame? They deserve to be endgame. The most storied history,
the chemistry, the parallels, the romantic moments which are coded romantic no matter what people try to say... I can't believe
there was a point where I didn't ship them. I thankfully rectified my big mistake. I'm so glad to be part of this fandom. Bellarke fans
are some of the funniest, most talented, engaged people. I'm so lucky to know y'all.

{ Kate }

From the very start of the series, they had me hooked with their bantering and stubbornness to let the other decide things.
Eventually, they saw past the titles of Rebel and Princess, to who they are at their core. She gave him the forgiveness he so desperately felt he
did not deserve at a time when he truly needed it. He gave her the solid shoulder to balance her out so she didn't have to always be the lone
bearer of it all. It's the little things, like giving her his hand when she needed to be steadied or a look that speaks in place of words. They're
better people because of their time together on Earth. Their world is at it's best when they combine their head and heart ways of thinking
together as leaders. There's so many facets to their relationship; they can be angry, bantering, sweet, rough and gentle. Also, Eliza and Bob's
chemistry is electric.

And what is a celebration OP without celebrating the two
amazing people who play the character making up the pairing?

"The chemistry that Eliza and I have, working, I’ve never really had with anyone
else, and it’s such an easy, comfortable thing.

"Me and Bob are really good at cuddling."

"I love working with the idiot."

+

OTHER C R E D I T S

001 002 003 004 005 006 007

Last but not least, a huge THANK YOU to everyone who contributed something to the OP, be it arts, icons,
videos, quotes, GIFsets and votes for our lovely title. It is much appreciated and thanks to each of you for making the thread
what it is today.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 05-04-2019 at 10:56 AM