View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 04:54 PM
Mignonette
Obsessed Fan

You're welcome, Alex! That's one of my favorite scenes, because it's stacked with so much stuff! Alf confronts Ces about the incest and Ces pretty much admits it by not denying it. His response is, "You are both so dear to my heart." He's agreeing that there are 3 in the marriage when he says that.

I love how menacing Ces was after knocking the sword from Alf's hand. He had the tip of his sword pointed at Alf's neck as he walked slowly towards him. You could see the fear in Alf's eyes as he stood motionless. He didn't know if Ces was going to kill him right then and there. Ces was angry enough to do it and enjoyed his power play. It was perfect how he picked up Alf's blade and handed it to him, never taking his eyes off Alf's. Alf stood there shell shocked, trying to process what Ces had just said and done. Then the coup de grâce was Ces tossing his blade to the dirt behind his back and walking away.

Alf had a serious case of little man syndrome to confront Cesar ******* Borgia, and especially about the woman he loved more than life. Stupid Alf What he didn't know was that Ces had already killed Sforza and sanctioned Micheletto's killing of King Farty-fart over their treatment of her.

~ CESAR BORGIA 1475-1507 He will always be my prince

Last edited by Mignonette; 04-30-2019 at 05:00 PM