View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 10:47 AM
smoguntia
Master Fan

John Ross Bowie recently posted a beautiful goodbye too (we already had it in his thread, but it belongs in here too)

johnrossbowie
11 years ago - I had just been let go by my agent, and had just signed with a much smaller agency. The first audition they sent me out on was for Kripke. I went in there with a chip on my shoulder and a ton to prove. Much like Barry himself.
I started work the next day, and at the end of the first day everybody hugged me, except Johnny. Johnny didn’t hug me until the next morning.
11 years. My hair was darker then, and a few years ago we started coloring it so I wouldn’t look like Gandalf when I stood next to Kunal.
The show opened up doors, shifted my career and cemented friendships. I have been stopped on the street by fans of the program on 3 continents. Working on Big Bang I’ve met Mark Hamill, Stephen Root, Christine Baranski, Sean Astin, Adam West, Levar Burton and in July @itswilwheaton and I are gonna go see the Damned together.
The show will likely lead my obituary and I couldn’t be happier about that.
Thanks to @therealjimparsons, @sanctionedjohnnygalecki, @kaleycuoco, #simonhelberg, @kunalkarmanayyar, @missmayim and @themelissarauch for always making me feel like family.
Have a great last show, guys.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwoJbrcpVRZ/

And it has some sweet replys

sanctionedjohnnygalecki
I don’t just give out hugs on the first day. I’m not that kinda boy.

itswilwheaton
I'm not crying. You are

kaleycuoco
WUV YOU!!!!

themelissarauch
Love this and love you!!!! ❤️

itslauraspencer
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote