View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 11:51 AM
crazy_diamond
Fan Forum Legend

Rumplestiltskin & Regina (Robert & Lana) #5: .."he’s become not only a mentor but like a big brother and I just adore working with him"

Rumplestiltskin & Regina / Robert & Lana #5

I thought you changed. More like evolved. Coming back from the dead and being a slave to the Wicked Witch tends to do that to you. But if you don’t think villains can get happy endings, just watch me take one. There’s no author of my fate, no storybook with my destiny. I’ve been a villain a thousand times over and yet I’m about to get everything I desire. As unbelievable as it sounds, I want the same for you."
source

Supporters;
001. crazy_diamond
002. Lovely Thoughts
003. baelfire24
004. GrhmLz
005. sourburst
006. confessor_meggy
007. Ms. Evil Regalღ
008. HaylijahღEndgame
009. sherry02
010. eternalfate

Rumplestiltskin: “Oh, yes. I know everything about you, my dear. There is much history between your family and me. History both in the past, and in the future.”

“We can make anything work together and we out of that became really good friends, he’s become not only a mentor but like a big brother and I just adore working with him. There’s a level of trust there so we can really go anywhere, he’s one of the best actors I’ve ever worked with in my career.”[/QUOTE]
source

Regina: "What is this, amateur hour?"

Regina: "There's my malevolent imp."

“They have a very interesting relationship. Bobby and
I always talk about it. They’re really two peas in a pod. “

source

source

Previous threads:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5