View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 04:15 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! No, I've never heard of that show.

I hope your inspection goes well and that you don't have to wait that long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yes, but did you noticed when Betty asked for information on him they found no record of him? I think that's another clue/hint that Falice's Son is alive, and probably F.B.I. as well. Or would she? Either way, it's something that the GK seemly have it out for Jughead/Joneses. But why them? Also if Edgar turns out to be the GK, and if GK/G&G is a Blossom thing then Jughead's GK/G&G storyline would, in the end, have nothing to do with Jughead. Like nothing at all. Really? It's one of my favorite movies. I saw the Joneses.
Hi, dragonfire! Yes, I did notice. So I'm guessing we'll find out soon.

Well, I still think this is a bit over the top for Gladys. I don't really see her being into the Dungeons & Dragons thing, but let's see what happens. Oh, and did you notice that guy from the Ghoulies has the same name as Marlon Brando's character from Apocalypse Now? Kurtz. Well, I don't know, maybe there's a connection between Edgar and the Joneses we don't know about yet.

Oh, you liked Face/Off that much? Well, I saw it in the theater when it came out, but it wasn't my favorite John Woo movie. Hard Boiled is still my favorite of his, but that's one of his Hong Kong movies. My problem with Face/Off was that the script had the story set in the future 21st century, but the film producers decided to set the film in the present day 1997, which didn't make sense given the technology involved.

New Riverdale tonight! This will be Luke Perry's final episode.