View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 11:41 AM
crash landing
Fan Forum Legend

I think there is no "one definition" or if there is screw that and I will still call myself bisexual

I think it really comesdown to how a person sees themselves I may not be "bisexual" from not having had a full blown experience with a woman before. So whatever I am than I am considering have had experiences which is what I call them - kissing, french kissing and makeout sessions with women

Life honestly is being lost From my story and even where I am in life -- I still don't know where being unemployed for 2 years, not having a single ounce of wanting to date or put myself out there

August will mark 4 years since have had sex speaking of sex -- I stopped enjoying it with my ex probably like 6+ more months before it all came to an end. Work probably may have had something to do with it but sex with him become a "chore" and wasn't enjoying it

So that myself even has me like WTF and its why wonder if will ever find love or will ever be in a relationship again or will be alone

Myself if I ever get back into probably related to if finally get disability and get all answers to determining can go work again. Back to school and back to if ever wanting to put myself into the real world again, friends, dating etc etc

So something related to that one thing that happened 10 years ago, can I ever have a relationship|sex with a woman or am I good as long am not "outbreaking" so its that having to figure out and deal with

Anyways if I ever do want to explore dating and all that -- I will probably free myself completely to the full world [man, woman, whatever] so myself open to the idea of a full experience with a woman

Rambling sorry if confused