View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 12:52 AM
Angelice
Extreme Fan

Sarah and Jeremy thank you for sharing your stories with people, maybe it can help some people here. And sharing things it’s not alawys easy, the both of you have my respect for that

Sarah you got a good idea to open this thread because some people may have some questions after after seeing RNM and Malex. Actually that’s my case but I did not know where to ask

When i read your story, i saw exactly my question in it what defines someone is bisexual? For you Sarah even if you don’t have full sex with a woman you are? I have this question in my mind for years but i can’t talk about that with nobodies. My friends are nice but they are so private about sex me i m just completly free to speak about sex, my mum is like me but clearly i can’t speak sex with her, when she do that i have horrible pictures in my mind i m like that «*mom i don’t want to have this picture of you in my mind please*».

I have this question for a long time. Like i said my friends are too private or like my ex he can’t have serious discussion more than 10 minutes especially if it’s about gay/bi he is not homophobic, he just love to do jokes

I have this question for two reasons, one of them is one of my closest friend, like 13 years ago she finally made her coming out, sort of. She said to me, i was the first person to know it with his other best friends, before his parents and big brother (my famous ex who love making jokes about gay and especially to his sister ). So she said to me she still loves sexy men deeply (like celebrity we are young ) but she fall in love for her friend. She said she is not bisexual at all, it’s just her, like one of them is in the wrong body, she never looked a woman in that way so she is not bi. I m still little lost about that now because recently someone here told me something like «*if she had a relation with same gendre she is bi, it’s not for one person*»

And my second reason for this question is more personnal because she is on my mind now for a long time and some weeks ago, after the RNM episode 11 i started thinking of it again because of my... huge negative reaction to Maria :

Off topic: i love your cat we are cats lover

Last edited by Angelice; 04-23-2019 at 02:49 AM