View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 12:00 AM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

^ That would have been awesome to see! They sometimes seemed different to the casual observer, but I always thought their energies felt very similar to me. I don't think it would have taken much for them to meld together as a couple.

Ooh, Maya seeing Lucas in a different light -- she definitely looked intrigued. I think she might have seen how similar they were. It was one of the moments that me that their energies were similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Yeah, I think that even he was probably surprised by how much he had picked up about her, because I don't think it was intentional, he just got her

& I think that, when he was talking to Katy about her, it really got to him, because that's when he went & sat in the bay window for hours thinking about his choice - when it was obvious that he had chosen Maya
Yes! Sometimes you don't realize what you notice about another person until some of those details come out when you're not thinking about it.

Ooh, I didn't realize that that happened. I'm going to have to keep an eye out for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
Lucas knew who Maya was and I am glad we got to see that.
Me too! It was a gradual journey of Lucas getting to know her by collecting these little details about her.

Last edited by rocky845; 04-23-2019 at 12:18 AM