View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 12:57 PM
PAL Awesomeness!!!
Loyal Fan

Can I please be added to the list?!!!

I looooooooove loooooooooooooove Kitty SOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stana's cool too!! I follow her on Insta!! I love how much Stana still values Kastle and Kitty!! Kitty + Castle geddit?!

I love love all of Kitty's looks and faces she pulls!! I loooooove the way she is in her relationship with Richard! Save some highly questionable moments in the S7 premier... I love Kate's sense of humour and her smile!!!!!

Stana's so so sooooo pretty!!!!!! I watched The Rendezvous recently! I was taking a break, looooong break from Kastle, pre S7, coz I was an IDIOT and I watched a buuuuuuuuuuunch of S7 and S8 Caskett scenes on YT. More than once. Like a complete moron!!!! I thought I didn't do spoilers any more but I had a baaaaaaaad three days or so when that's like all I was doing... It got so bad that I had to remove the YT app from my phone. Only just reactivated it. Aaaaanyway I watched The Rendezvous with a friend during this break and I was just like "Stana's SO pretty!!!!" She wasn't playing a character I was familiar with but Rachel smiled and I was like "She's just SO PRETTY!!!"
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!