View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 11:16 AM
Arrakis
Fan Forum Star

Just started watching the new eppy, dany came off a bit annoying in the trial scene, but I can understand her anger towards tyrion, either he dumbed down a lot or he's a traitor, I wouldn't trust him either.

It seems also interesting how nobody seemed to have realized that the night king has a dragon too even though bran said that in the first episode (ser davos says "we have dragons we have an advatage")

Also that fireplace scene was hilarious.

I'm glad we got at least a little jora and lyanna mormont scene, but don't like we still got no dany and arya scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriesfeak (View Post)
I just have a few issues with this season:

The NK now rides Viserion, and neither Dany, Jon, Jorah, Tyrion and Varys say a word about it when that should be considered a REALLY BIG PROBLEM in their plans since a dead dragon could kill a lot of people and they didn't expect that at all.

They also are welcomed with the news that part of the wall was turned down and that the NK with his army is now on their side and not a single reaction or deep discussion about it.
Yeah the writing this season is lacking a bit the logic it used to have.

Last edited by Arrakis; 04-22-2019 at 12:13 PM
Arrakis is offline   Reply With Quote