View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 12:43 AM
dancing in the rain
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Although it's mainly been just Rachel and me for a while now, I hope this board gets new mods I'd hate to see it close, but know it might come to that.

It was a really difficult decision for me, we campaigned so hard for this board and then became mods for 10 amazing years here. Work has been really draining me for months now, and that's a more permanent thing. I also need to focus more on RL so I felt this was something I needed to do.

I'm still a big fan of Erica's and will always be following her career, but she hasn't had any major roles for a couple of years now. And even when Saving Hope was airing, it didn't spark as much discussion or bring in as many new posters as we'd hoped, so the major discussion point on the board has been Smallville. That being over for so long, it's just become reiterating the same moments over and over. Also while she's a bit active on social media, it is more social issues and politics so not always something that brings up discussion. Rachel, you've been an amazing co-mod and friend for the all those years, I'm going to miss being on this board with you

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray