View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 11:36 PM
seriesfeak
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
seriesfeak those are very good points and when I think about it I also wished they'd take more time to explain these things. I just think it's really a time issue why they don't do that. The audience knows everything about Bran and of course our characters don't know his journey but it would surely be too time consuming and "boring" if we see him expaining his entire journey to everyone? And besides I think Bran doesn't really to the "talking thing" any more. He is the raven, he is mysterious and he doesn't see the need to explain himself. Does that make any sense?
It makes sense but I still think they could have included a short explanation scene. Only a minute at least.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the episode overall. Definitely seemed like they wanted to give certain characters some semblance of closure to their arcs. The scene with Brienne was definitely a highlight as was the scene between Tyrion and Jamie. Some of the more comedic moments were kind of weird. And the Bran/Jamie and Jon/Dany scenes were perhaps a bit anti-climatic but perhaps fitting given the situation.

I would say Dany, Jon and Sansa are safe because they haven't resolved the tension between them. Gendry was safe until Arya tapped that. Grey Worm died the moment he made plans for retirement. Jorah is so dead. Brienne and Tormund go the way of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Theon and Jaime could go defending Bran, the one character they have wronged the most. And my guess is the episode ends with Bran/Three eyed ravens death.
seriesfeak is offline   Reply With Quote