View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 01:54 PM
cherrios
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21:21 (View Post)
it's how it should be and how it should have been. it's funny how Sana said that Even should be able to tell his own story when that never happened in the show, and everyone else told it for him...Sonja, Yousef, the gossip that Vilde heard..
That always bothered me that we didn't get an Even story. I know people were like we have already seen Even's story through Isak's story and some of Sana's story.

But that wasn't told through Even's eyes. Seeing how he has to deal day in and day out with a MI and how it affects things in his life would have been great to see. Plus it's frustrating that we usually saw someone else speaking for the person with the MI and not the person themselves.

I mean even after everything that Even and Isak had been through, how Isak had accepted Even and they moved in together. There was still so much Even hadn't told Isak and was scared/ashamed to. And even at the end of the series when we got that small moment of Even's pov. He was still so plagued without doubt that he was good enough for Isak. And he was overthinking and wanting everything to be perfect because I think he said something like all the stuff that Isak has to put up with on a day to day basic or something like that.

There was still so much there and I think there was still plenty to show for Even's own series.