View Single Post
Old 04-22-2004, 12:42 PM
coleyoo
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PiPaS:
<STRONG>I have nothing against them but I dont take anything said in the official boards very seriously.That said, I found this there and even if it doesnt qualify as a spoiler, it could create some speculation because we know Summer's Breeze is making an appearance in the finale.[ 04-22-2004: Message edited PiPaS ]</STRONG>
Okay someone else posted this at TWoP. I'm reallllly not trusting of anything said at the offical boards...but I dunno. I don't think the last scene of the episode is going to be seth sailing off into the sunset. The reason why is because he's not the A storyline, he's not even the B storyline. I don't think I've ever once seen them end an episode with seth. It's always with Ryan or Marissa. I'm skeptical of the sighting and even more skeptical that the season would end with "seth sailing off into the sunset to tahiti" I think the Summer Breeze will make a return, but I don't have any idea how yet.

And if I remember correctly Josh said (even though I don't trust him either) that he was going stir some trouble in S/S land one last time..as in using her father to cause problems, and that was supossedly it.

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited coleyoo ]