View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 07:47 AM
- Crystal -
Addicted Fan

JulieB - I know! That was so Craig's movie. When they fight in the kitchen and that tear rolls down his cheek that he quickly wipes away gets me every freakin' time, lol.

* espoir * - The second one is from Turbulence II...which is much better than Tubulence III, in which he plays a completely different character, lmfao.

Hmmm...movies...well, you can never go wrong with A River Runs Through It and I'm partial to The Program as well. Heh. I can't wait for my DVD of that to get here, all I have is VHS so it makes for not so good capping, lol. Ohhh, and Some Kind of Wonderful is one of those classic 80's movies that everyone should see, lol. "It's Hardy Jenns...with TWO n's!" Heh.

Ah, and I was gonna mention this too but kept forgetting...I know some people have mentioned that Keith's bandana wearing and pants tucked into the boots thing is goofy, lmfao, and OTH is actually the third project I can remember him doing that.

Well, I can't remember if the pants/boots thing was in The Program too or not, but I know the bandana sure was...and they both were in TIII. So maybe it's a little bit of a Craig thing instead, lmfao.

Here's him in TIII (although you can't see the boots in the cap, lmfao):

Heh.