View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 10:47 AM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

The cast of Netflix’s latest romcom The Perfect Date (Noah Centineo, Laura Marano, and Odiseas Georgiadis) sit down with ET to discuss their film which is based on the book “The Stand-In” by Steve Bloom. Noah’s co-stars mention how he had already filmed To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before while filming The Perfect Date, but that he barely mentioned it to them. They also noted that To All The Boys had not yet been released while they filmed their movie.

Laura Marano also mentions that she is a fan of Lana Condor and that she would love to meet her so that they could bond over the similarities of a “fake relationship” in their respective films with Noah. The cast also mention similarities with his other ONTD hated film, Sierra Burgess is a Loser. More promo clips with the cast behind the cut.

Noah Centineo, Laura Marano and Odiseas Georgiadis show us how to take the perfect selfie inspired by multiple emojis.

Noah Centineo and Odiseas Georgiadis put Laura’s dancing skills to the test by trying to guess which dance she’s doing

Noah Centineo, Camila Mendes, Laura Marano and Odiseas Georgiadis took a break from filming ‘The Perfect Date’ to answer some questions, while eating signature New Orleans cuisine

Quote:
I feel like this is a very appropriate throwback this week.
Fun Fact: In 2011, Noah appeared on Laura’s Disney Channel show Austin & Ally and was also a love interest for her character.
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote