View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 08:31 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

My heart breaks over Notre Dame I have no words. I saw the beautiful catheridal in the summer of 2000.

I even have a beautiful painting I got on that trip from a local steet artist when I was in Paris of Paris along the river with Notre Dame in the background. As a practing Catholic it has even more meaning because it is Holy Week.

My thoughts and prayers are with Paris!

I hope no one was hurt in the fire and that Notre Dame can be rebuilt and be reborn!

Mon coeur se brise sur Notre-Dame. Je n'ai pas de mots. J'ai vu le magnifique catheridal à l'été 2000. J'ai même un beau tableau d'un artiste de steet de la région qui m'avait fait voyager lors de mon voyage à Paris, au bord de la rivière, avec Notre Dame en arrière-plan. En tant que catholique pratiquant, cela a encore plus de signification parce que c'est la Semaine Sainte.

Mes pensées et mes prières vont à Paris!

J'espère que personne n'a été blessé dans l'incendie et que Notre Dame peut être reconstruite et renaître!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 04-15-2019 at 08:39 PM
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote