View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 09:11 AM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Wow, Jerry, you have never lost your voice before? That is incredible! Good for you. I read that while laryngitis is very common (many causes but #1 being infection) it doesn't happen with every cold and flu and some people are prone to it happening during an infection. I am one of those people. For as long as I can remember I get laryngitis fairly regularly when sick. Childhood, I got it a lot and super early adulthood I was averaging about once every 1-2 years. I hadn't gotten laryngitis in about 2 years before this infection so I guess I was due, lol. Typically it lasts around a week so we'll see if it is cured by this coming Friday. I do see improvements (mild) so I hope so. Good news is I am not scheduled to lead any meetings this week!
Yes, I'm lucky.

I hope your voice heals up quickly.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy