View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 11:44 AM
LadyKatherine
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
They didn't show her cheating on Wes but the fact that they played around with the who's the father of the baby made us think that she did. Why did they even make us think that Frank was the father of Christopher if Laurel was faithful? I'm chalking it to the writers, as per usual, playing with us, by inserting Frank into the picture because why not?
They did show it in flashback. In the season 4 when Laurel was pregnant. They showed a scene where Frank first returned back and he visited Laurel . In the scene Wes walks in and see Frank and Laurel. Wes ask Laurel did her ,and Frank do something. She said no. But Later we find out that they did actually do something that night, which is why Frank question if the baby might be his.

I want to know who's place that was? I think it was Wes's place because he had a key.

Clarification: The flashback to that night was shown in season 4. Frank and Laurel slept together happen some time after Wes and Laurel became a couple, and before Wes died in season 3.