View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 09:28 AM
Angelice
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Guerin (View Post)
A triangle does nothing more then people look bad. Especially the person in the middle. If this does become a full blown triangle then Michael and Maria will look bad. Sorry that's the way it is. If the show wanted to explore Michael's relationship with a woman that's fine, I know its tv show and couples explore with other people, I expected it. But Maria is Alex's best friend. This is where the whole ick factor becomes into play. It was one thing to have them hook up and Maria NOT know about Malex, but for her to suddenly develop feelings for the guy she NOW KNOWS her Best friend is in love with. That aint cool and im sorry it will make her look like a really bad friend.

This is why I didn't want a damn triangle. Its messy and so not needed. I will have faith for the last two épisodes, but if there is a inkling that Malex isn't were its going. Then sorry I will have serious reservations about watching next season. Bisexuality is beautiful and should be represented. It means you have the capability to love whoever no matter of gender. Not be in a lame triangle with both sexes just to prove his bisexuality.
You said all you always speak well like Jessica i can accept hooking up things with girls, men...Michael, Alex i don’t care about this and understand the need, but not with a freaking best friends i have a friends little like that when i was young... i have no news from years, not my type of friends.
And i agree with you too, if at the end of this season we have a friendships for them and Maria and Michael, the next season will certainly going without me, even if the endgame is for the five one. Like i said in the episode, i think or somewhere else, they have dishonored the OG Michael and OG Maria with that. They are so beautiful Majandra and Brendan, their story too for having all this crap in this one?! but i guess Max and Liz need to be the ONE couple so go to crap with Alex, Michael and Maria yes their is a love triangle with the skin and Tess for Max and Liz but they are strangers, not friends