View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 04:22 PM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

Happy birthday @candacecbure - love you and the sound of your laugh! #cutitout

Happy birthday @candacecbure !! It is a joy to work with you not only as an actress but as a director. Thank you for showing me what it means to be a strong, kind, and respectful person who cares so much about their family. Can’t wait to see back on set!! ❤️

Happy, happy birthday to my “sister” @candacecbure Have an amazing day! Love you so much ❤️❤️

Happy Birthday to the world’s greatest DJ ❤️ @candacecbure

So much love and respect for this one! ✌️♥️ Happy Birthday Dr Fuller @candacecbure !!!

A BIG happy happy birthday to my birthday twin @therealmarilu whom I am blessed to know and work with. You are one of a kind and SO very special to me . And happy birthday to all the other April 6th babies out there!

Candace, wishing you the Happiest of Birthdays. I treasure our friendship. You are a light in so many people’s lives... your family... your friends— And what a friend you are... You’ve always been there for me. You’re so pure of heart, kindness and love. Happy happy birthday!! Love you Always. Oh, it’s Bob btw ❤️ @candacecbure

Wishing this sweet soul a very happy birthday today. @candacecbure

Wishing you the best day, love!!! @candacecbure HBD. #imagesbymelissacoulier

Happy birthday @candacecbure ❤️❤️❤️ you carry that kid inside that no one can deny. Thank you for being there every step of the way #family

Happy birthday to the best TV mom a kid could ever ask for!
We love you