View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 09:13 AM
Make Them Laugh
Fan Forum Legend

Lauren and Alex --

FREE Digital Shazaam Comic Contest

PM me the answers to the following fun questions to receive a chance to win a Free legal digital Shazaam comic book courtesy of Regal Cinemas Crown Club. Entries will receive a Number for the Unbiased numeric Drawing. On Sunday night/ Monday.... I will ask someone who doesn't post here to pick a number... and the person who was assigned to that number wins. Numbers will not be assigned in numerical order according to who PMes me the answers first, second, third

Copy and paste the questions with your answers in your PM by Sunday April 7th by 6 PM EST/ 3 PST. You may also choose 20 posts from me if you don't like Shazaam [but you can also give the digital Shazaam to a friend as a gift that does]. Four participants needed to give prizes

1. Who is the Legends board favorite Character through the years according to activity on threads with his/ her name in the titles?

2. Who is the longest standing poster [not Mod] on the LoT board? [it's not me...so don't use me as an answer]

3. Alex's favorite superheroes in the Marvel universe are ____ and ____ that he has repeatedly stated in XMen and Hero boards.

4. Tia and Dave's favorite Legends villain of all the episodes in all the season is who?

5. What does Dave call CeCe, the Mod of Smallville?

6. What two things does Sarah Wentworth Miller give in Dave's Mod Fiction from the Pool of choices from the Star Wars and Wentworth Miller board?
candy, super powers, money, wishes, dreams, posts, hugs, free tickets to concerts

7. Amaya's power is _____ and Charlie for an episode had the power of ____

8. To make sure you are not a Bot' what colors are Superman's suit?
[surveys ask anti-bot questions all the time]