View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 05:43 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hey, Sarah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Hey, all is good and how about you all?
Hi, Chrissy! I'm glad you're good. Things are okay here. I'm off work and my Phillies are 4-1 and in first place, so everything's great so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex...you can always go to the official marvel page or marvel wikii page and get the comic version of Capt. Marvel too
Thanks, Dave. I'll try to give Lauren a detailed summary that isn't too long because she takes forever to read stuff.

Enjoy your movie tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Never, and besides Bughead is the best. Of course, I don't like that Betty is stuck with the farm stuff. If you ask me I say for now they're trying to make Archie RD's Rocky Balboa. Oh, I 100% definitely agree with you about Falice. Yes, and I'm looking forward to it. Oh, since they already did the Mom/Alice&Sister/Betty storyline with blonde Chic Cooper. I could see them doing a Dad/FP&Brother/Jughead storyline with dark headed Charles Jones.
Hi, dragonfire! Yeah, I understand they're trying to make Betty the Nancy Drew of the show, but this Farm storyline is boring. And Archie as Rocky Balboa? How about make him Phillip Marlowe to Jughead's Sam Spade?

Well, for right now I just want more Falice. I don't wanna think too far ahead to Charles Jones because we still don't know if Riverdale is even gonna do that. You know how long I waited for Pretty Little Liars to finally reveal the plot twist involving the twins? But instead of making Alison twin sisters, they made Spencer twin sisters instead.