View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 04:25 PM
  #3
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Star

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 199,096
Reposting from the previous thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Hey, I did have a good weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yes, and I'm tired of us being baited/played with Falice by RAS. TBF we did get a bit of Falice in 3x15/50th episode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
i regret not doing an april fools joke here damn lol

dude ben mckenzie was the reason i checked out gotham in the first place haha

ok u let me know alex but ur captain marvel movie better include a ginger cat too that was the main thing that made me love captain marvel haha

marviel nice play on words dave haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Lauren... yea...Ben is my fav. character on Gotham too

Alex...sorry you feel that way and the movie ruined Captain Marvel for you

quick fly-by...I'm getting stuff done today like food shopping and cleaning
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
The bottom part is fantastic, and if The Flash ends before RD then I guess RD becomes #1.

Quote:
Riverdale and Chilling Adventures of Sabrina creator Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa has signed a big new deal with Warner Bros. TV, which produces both series. The multi-year agreement locks in Aguirre-Sacasa at the studio into the 2020s, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

Under the agreement, Aguirre-Sacasa will develop and produce new projects for the studio via his Muckle Man Productions and continue running Riverdale for The CW and Sabrina for Netflix. He is also executive producing Katy Keene, a potential Riverdale spin-off at The CW co-written with Michael Grassi.
Quote:
Riverdale is The CW's second highest-rated series behind The Flash.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...ros-tv-1198811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
the Flash will go at least 7 seasons I think

watching a new hallmarkmovie and posting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Hey all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Hey, I did have a good weekend
Hi, Chrissy! I'm glad you had a good weekend. Any plans for April?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Lauren... yea...Ben is my fav. character on Gotham too

Alex...sorry you feel that way and the movie ruined Captain Marvel for you

quick fly-by...I'm getting stuff done today like food shopping and cleaning
Thanks, Dave. I think I gave you the backstory on Mar-Vell and Carol, so you know why I think Marvel wimped out on the movie. I really hate Hollywood.

I hope you got your shopping and cleaning done.

Bruce and Selina are still my favorite characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yes, and I'm tired of us being baited/played with Falice by RAS. TBF we did get a bit of Falice in 3x15/50th episode.
So am I, dragonfire. Yes we did, but not nearly enough. And thanks for the link, but The Flash no longer deserves to be CW's highest rated show. Its ratings still aren't as good as they were back in season 1, and after Arrow goes I expect The Flash will as well. Yeah, I suppose Riverdale will be #1 after that, but will you still stick around to watch it at this rate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
i regret not doing an april fools joke here damn lol

dude ben mckenzie was the reason i checked out gotham in the first place haha

ok u let me know alex but ur captain marvel movie better include a ginger cat too that was the main thing that made me love captain marvel haha

marviel nice play on words dave haha
Hi, Lauren! I'm sorry. Yeah, you'd do great with April Fools jokes.

Bruce and Selina are the reason I wanted to watch Gotham, Lauren.

Okay, I will, Lauren. I'll post it to you on my day off. Of course there will be a cat. Mar-Vell will give it to Carol as a present.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Movie buddy just sent me a messege about seeing Endgame on the Saturday of opening weekend now just to get out to see Captain Marvel
Hope you like them, Sarah. Just remember you're not seeing the real story. Marvel Studios sucks. They ruin all of the great comics with their Hollywood bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Also remember I've only ever read a single comic book and grew up on Superhero movies [Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, X-Men]
Yes, I know, Sarah. Yet you still modded the X-Men board. See, I know how the comics are, and that's why I know that all of you non-comic fans would be amazed if Hollywood got it right and you saw how the story in the comics was.

I know the NHL playoffs are gonna start soon, Sarah. But I'm more excited for baseball and summer. And Easter!
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex

Avatar Credit: Erin
PhoenixRising is offline