shippers.
Alexa
AlwaysCB
watercolors.

honorary.
Julie Andem
Josefine Frida Pettersen
Thomas Hayes

Noora and William first met at Hartvig Nissen and came into contact through Vilde's crush on William and her eventually hooking up with him. After William kept insisting, Noora agreed to go on a date with him, so he would stop using Vilde. Despite denying she had feelings, they kissed at the party in episode 205.

From there on out they had a secret relationship at first. Noora was shown to struggle with his violent side which caused her to fall prey to Niko, William's older brother. William was upset of what he thought happened, but after Noora found out nothing happened she reunited with William. Considering he was about to move to London, she decided to go with him at the end of the 2015-2016 school year.

While living in London together, they grew apart because Noora couldn't testify against Niko, following which William started to focus on work more. Noora labelled their relationship as 'on a break' throughout the winter of 2016, refusing to date anyone else. In spring of 2017 it is revealed William has a new girlfriend, and Noora explains the entire story about her return to Oslo, stating she would be heartbroken if she saw William with someone else.

After Sana sends an e-mail to William from Noora's account, William shows up at Eva's birthday party in Season 4, Episode 8 and he and Noora talk things out the following day, getting back together.
● ● ●

the reasons.
1. Because they belong together.
2. Because people need people.
3. Because it's always going to be them.
OP credit;
AlwaysCB (Juliana): general thread organization
Art: x

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 06-23-2021 at 05:06 PM