View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 05:43 PM
Black_Jack
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I would actually love that, they are my crack ship.

if Raf if the only one to remember hope...

I actually dont want a long season, shows do worse. In fact, Julie admitted they had to add 3 episodes into the season and they added the two au episodes, the dream one and the genie one. Those were great episodes yes, but they didnt advance the storyline so I am scared how they would drag things out with extra episodes.
Landon/Lizzie- on the surface I don't see it happening, well unless Malivore sent a cupid in to get the keys.

Lizzie the self-centered, queen bee, mean girl is not gonna be interested except maybe for the social status of dating a one of a kind phoenix but then again...I think Lizzie's personality can change.
1. Near Death experience of Josie
2. No Hope to take Alaric's attention

So we will just see

I am a Hope/Landon guy so I would prefer Landon in a relationship with another girl who turns out to be a big bad...

With a cast this big they should have more episodes in my view. I think we have more characters than we do episodes for season 1; but budget probably has a part in it.

How do you guys think the vote about Alaric would go?
Also what was the artifact Alaric was hiding in his office when there was a magic nullification field?