View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 09:19 PM
NOLA504
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack (View Post)
Enchant a blooded knife or something. Not trying to undermine Hope's sacrifice but there were other options! its probably done writingwise to clear the deck. Wreck the Hope/Landon ship, change the dynamic between the twins, the twins and Alaric so on when Hope comes back
good point. there's all different ways the writers can go with this and then fix at some point with everyone gaining their memory again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Jack (View Post)
Well The school knows who Raf is and know he is trap so they may try to help him. Maybe call Freya or someone from he crescent wolf pack. Maybe they succeed and he tells them about Hope. They try to bring her back.

Anybody have predictions? Where do we go from here?

I hope they don't end the variety. I mean the other category not just the Big Three of the vampire diaries universe. That Nissa girl should enroll soon.

I think Hope comes back after a timeskip everything change. Maybe Landon is seeing somebody else Lizzie may be hahaha!
Yes that makes the most sense on how to fix Raf. but who knows what they'll end up doing. lol

For starters I want more episodes in s2 at least 20 episodes would be nice. which would bring Penelope in more. Some backstory on Raf.

Looking forward to Landon meeting Melivore. Will there be any changes with Hope when she comes back from wherever she is.

and will the Twins by accident end up letting out their psycho uncle Kai from the prison world