View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 07:48 PM
Black_Jack
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I'm guessing he was just burning it as it happened and lost his memory as it was happening. just like when Kaleb/Josie were in the middle of prepping for the council they forgot about her.
I can somewhat agree but did he really have time to move everything...

Quote:
For something that powerful not sure some blood would be enough to stop it.
Enchant a blooded knife or something. Not trying to undermine Hope's sacrifice but there were other options! its probably done writingwise to clear the deck. Wreck the Hope/Landon ship, change the dynamic between the twins, the twins and Alaric so on when Hope comes back

Quote:
That will be interesting if Raf's the only one who remembers hope.. like how does he go about bringing her back and still being in wolf form.
Well The school knows who Raf is and know he is trap so they may try to help him. Maybe call Freya or someone from he crescent wolf pack. Maybe they succeed and he tells them about Hope. They try to bring her back.

Anybody have predictions? Where do we go from here?

I hope they don't end the variety. I mean the other category not just the Big Three of the vampire diaries universe. That Nissa girl should enroll soon.

I think Hope comes back after a timeskip everything change. Maybe Landon is seeing somebody else Lizzie may be hahaha!