View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 10:51 AM
Jadeleine
Total Fan

Also from the EW interview with Vlamis:

"On the topic of someone he can trust, how much have you enjoyed the fan love for #Malex?

I’m so proud of the messages I get online from people saying that this character, this relationship, this show has just allowed them to open up and speak a little bit more freely about who they are. It’s amazing and it’s more and more people each week and more and more new followers each week which has been really fun to see that the show has been continuing to grow at a steady pace. All I want to do is do truthful work and honest work that affects people. This is the first time I’ve hooked up with a guy on screen and when it came down to it I never looked at it as a gay or bisexual thing; I always looked it as, I’m in love with this person. Then, it’s like, okay, if I want to make this super real, what qualities of Tyler Blackburn can I fall in love with? The guy’s got good lips. He’s a pretty looking dude! So it was never ‘Oh, that’s a dude right there.’ It’s just, ‘this is someone I’m in love with.’ That’s how I approach it the whole time and that’s how Tyler has approached it the whole time too."

M A L E X