View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 03:12 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Nah I'll never see Negan's pov he's evil IDC I have no problem with killing to defend yourself but Negan become a bully taking/raping/killing and everything else just because he could with no one to stop him... I didn't feel bad when Rick and the group killed those people.

Something bad has happen to everyone but that doesn't mean you have to repeat the same cycle. and that's what Negan was doing an much worst. Same with Alpha/Terminus yeah some really bad things happen to them but just like Oceanside they could've just isolated themselves from everyone but nope they set out to terrorize people. So nope I don't feel bad for any of them.
See that I don't agree with... with how he acted towards his OWN people... especially his treatment for Dwight but as I mentioned when I first did watch it. Survivors came after them first... and than Daryl and his group killed a group of survivors on the road with some kind of blow up gun. lol It SHOULD HAVE ENDED there... but now... Rick had a plan about striking the attack against the Survivors in their own place because they wouldn't see it coming...

If I recall, Morgan was against that... he knew that'd cause more issues but Rick thought the best plan of sttack was to kill the survivors ... I forgot if Michonne agreed... I think she didn't but she went along... or something like that.

And obvious Rick group did the attack! I think I was okay with it... except for Glenn killing someone in their sleep. That was way too much for me.

So OBVIOUSLY there was going to be some huge repercussions from that which lead to Abraham and Glenn's deaths....

So all I am saying is only from that I understand Neegan's perspective because I felt Rick was not being the best leader during those times. When it comes to how Neegan treated his OWN crew... nah, I can't agree with that... with all the wives and all the crazy stuff.. no.

Alpha... I actually don't get her much at all. I know she had to do what she had to do to survive, but she just seem straight psychotic to me. lol I mean left her husband to die... killed a scared person, telling her group to leave a baby to die... she's just too much.

I made the thread for them.
Quiet Ones [Daryl & Connie] The Walking Dead #1: "I'm going with you." "No" "!!!" Off they go!