View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 01:47 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

That scene of seeing the head on pikes was so heartbreaking.
I feel sad to say that it was sort of Henry's fault. Only because his stupid decision lead to all of those people dying. Sometimes you unfortunately can't save everyone... you can try, but not when it jeopardizes you and others you love.

Gotta admit, I was holding my breath because I really didn't want Ezekiel to die. lol I was just holding my breath and waiting for him to die in the episode so my goodness am I happy they kept him alive...

I am just tired of TWD killing off so many relevant characters to keep the newbies I don't care about.

And I am happy they changed it from the comics of whom died since I will always feel the main thing that forever changed the comics was Carl's death... after that, everything was off the table.

I felt sad seeing Tara there because although she wasn't my favorite, she really grew so much and had heart and was concerned about what Lydia being there could do to her and her people. And unfortunately she was correct. Lydia being there was a danger to all of them.

Alpha is terrible though... can't believe someone finally is worst than Neegan. As bad as Neegan was, I could understand his character even when I didn't like him when it came to Rick's group only because of the time when Rick and his crew killed Neegan's group in their sleep... there was going to be a consequence for that....

With Alpha, she's just too much.