View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 12:18 PM
Impossible Girl
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
What do you think would surprise fans of the original Roswell to know all these years later about you guys filming the original?

What could I tell them that would be... I would say the exciting thing is, is that so many of the actors since they found out that I'm now directing the episode have been reaching out and that has been so satisfying. I mean, it's literally twenty years ago, it's like having a twenty-year high school reunion. But Katherine Heigl and I have been texting more now than we probably ever did. The amazing Jason Behr sent me flowers on my very first day, with the sweetest note that was a quote from the original show which was: "If you could see you the way I see you now."

I literally walked into my room thinking, oh, my agents. Oh, no, no, no, no, not my agents. Oh, maybe my husband. No, no, no, no, it's not my husband. Oh my God, it's Jason Behr. Do you know what I mean? Colin Hanks is so supportive. I think it's just amazing that there is still this connection behind us and I still feel their support in this new role.
from here https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/shiri-...s-in-hollywood
icon by