View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 06:57 AM
Black_Jack
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
The twin stuff was a bit tough to watch. I wish Lizzi would just apologize and try to do better. Her personality can be so annoying. I am glad they know about the merge though. I wonder how the show is going to tackle that and Of they really will kill one of them off.
I don't know much about the Gemini Twin other than from this show but Why can't she shift species? Let them drink vamp blood before the merge The one who wins becomes a witch the looser at least becomes a vamp but wait they are what supposed to be 18 so it will be season 5 before we have to deal with the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I actually always just assume Lizzie magic was a lil bit stronger because of her unbalance state. And Josie kinda had an advantage with getting magic from room while Lizzie just from that book.

Yeah it would have been cool if Hope was talking to Klaus. But I think they holding off on that.
I don't get it is that how the Gemini magic works they draw power from objects around them? True Klaus would steal the show that needs to be in the future.