View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 10:12 PM
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Mary! I'm gonna watch the video tomorrow and let you know what I think. I've got some apartment stuff I'm trying to finish first.

Yeah, I wish you had a longer winter as well. I can tell you really want to enjoy a winter wonderland and do all that fun winter stuff.

Oh yes, depression does make it difficult to exercise. That's why I ended up in such bad shape during my late 20s. I really wish I could have that time back.

Well, I don't trust karma that much, but sometimes people do eventually get what's coming to them because they end up tripping themselves up. Whatever it is that makes your sister the way she is will eventually come back to bite her in the ass one day. I'm sorry to hear about your parents. I do hope they wake up and realize what she's doing.

I know, I know. I'm just saying I'm glad you got to have a meal at least. And at least you have that one brother who you're close to.

Which one is ShopKo? I don't think we have that here. But yeah, I'm mad that so many stores I loved have closed down but Hellmart is still around and hogging up the open market. I'm hoping that one day Hellmart gets its own karma.
What kind of apartment stuff?

Having a winter wonderland is great. I like driving in the snow.

Well I'm 24 now, coming up on 25 next month. I'm hoping to loose a bunch of weight.

My boyfriend is a big believer in karma. He's seen it while working at Hellmart, but I'm having a hard time seeing it. It seems to take forever.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shopko

I think that people are becoming dumber with their shopping. Just because it's cheap, doesn't mean it's all the glory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I'm good Mary, you?
Could be better. Could be worse.

What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Mary... light cleaning and I went out a little yesterday
What is your favorite show?

I am going through the car wash tomorrow as well as vacuum and dust my car out.

Last edited by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆; 03-20-2019 at 10:19 PM