View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 08:47 PM
Jaime Bee
Fan Forum Legend

Wow so much discussion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
Totally agree with this Jaime..I always felt like he was so annoyed with Brenda (maybe b/c I was.. ) But he definitely showed more love to Kelly.

It just felt more like acting with all the other couples to me. There was something more to me with Dy/K & I think it's b/c Luke/Jennie had a real connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arami (View Post)
Thanks for this forum guys.

Luke Perry’s death upset me more than I expected. I’ve been catching up on your forum since then and it’s been a balm of flashbacks, info and great memories!

I’ll start by placing myself firmly in the Dylan & Kelly camp.

Not only did they look physically good together (I love the contrast in their colouring and the height difference) but their chemistry was ………woah!

I 100% believe that Luke and Jennie did date on/off during pretty much all of 90210 and it shouldn’t be a surprise no story ever came out about them.

Shannen Doherty alluded a few years back, to Luke & Kelly’s very special on-set connection when she appeared on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live. (Though the video’s now unavailable)
Considering Luke pushed for the Dyaln & Kelly storyline, it’s likely the cast was aware of how they felt about each other.

In love scenes of Kelly and Dylan. it’s clear to me that Luke’s besotted with Jennie.
He practically undresses her with his eyes frame for frame.
As you guys correctly stated he ‘breathes her in’

When Luke appeared on WWHL he was offered the Shag, Marry, or Kill option with Tori, Jennie & Shannen and of course he chose to shag Jennie!! What a surprise. NOT!

Jason Priestley wrote in his memoirs that the 90210 cast pretty much dallied with each other freely. He never named names.
But of course, Tori Spelling outed that she, Tori, & Jason had a fling.
Jason was pissed (and I believe embarrassed) that Tori outed them.
See I would NEVER have expected that pairing and no one would have ever known about this if Tori didn’t talk. TBF Tori only outed her own relationships and no other cast mates.
I think the cast have correctly decided to keep their on-set secrets tight.

There were even rumours that Luke and Jennie dated post-divorces, but in the long term decided it best to stay friends.
I think they both felt official coupledom will poison the friendship, especially if it was an ugly break up and considering how jealous both Luke & Jennie are, it would definitely have been an ugly split!!

Jason Priesley was asked if it was true that Luke and Jennie were finally dating and his response “ I hope so”. https://people.com/tv/jennie-garths-...son-priestley/
I think even Jason knew of their history together!
I like the way you think.

Welcome to FF & the thread.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon