View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 07:13 PM
.:DoDs:.
Master Fan

Ainda não vi, mas #cryingintheclub

https://www.eonline.com/news/1025452...-fits-together
Quote:
The Pretty Little Liars are back, in a way!

Alison Dilaurentis (Sasha Pieterse) has officially started her new job as an English TA at Beacon Heights University in The Perfectionists, and while she might have left the world of A behind, she's not some new worrisome kids to deal with.

She's also got some 'splaining to do about the state of her relationship with Emily (Shay Mitchell) and their twins, which she gave us within the first few minutes of tonight's premiere.

"Emily loves me, she just can't get past the past," she told Mona.

"I thought you guys were happy," Mona said.

We are, and then we're not," she explained. "It always comes back to trust. But I'm not giving up. I want to leave the mean girl I was in high school behind me."

Pieterse elaborated a bit on this when we talked to her at the premiere.

"Alison is just trying to be the best wife," Pieterse said. "She's in Beacon Heights to get her degree and come back and be a professor at Hollis. Her end-all goal is to be a professor at Hollis and to be able to take care of Emily and her babies, so this is just a work in progress. She's faced some challenges, and being without A, the dust has settled, and she's trying to figure out what being an adult means, what being a mom means, what being a wife means, so this is all for the better, but darkness always follows Alison."

Mas ainda acho que a Shay fará alguma participação, talvez na season finale...

ETA:
CANCELA, EU TO COM UM ÓDIO

Ou seja, afinal de contas só não acabaram com elas de fato pra ainda fazer uns trouxas verem, imaginando que elas voltariam ao final...
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 03-22-2019 at 09:40 AM