View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 07:54 AM
ds44
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kategrinstead (View Post)
And I would agree with you, Shu, about it seeming that Logan slipped backward a bit -- I think that was the great travesty of AYITL -- but I've tried to look at it as Logan's perspective was incomplete in light of the prominence of the Rory/Lorelai/Emily storylines. AYITL wasn't about his POV -- but Matt snuck in a whole host of emotion into his expressions during their scenes. There's more there. There has to be! At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Which brings me to the fic I've been writing for 2+ years now ... I finally put up the prologue yesterday, which felt super bizarre after working on and refining it for so long. it's Logan's perspective in parallel to the revival storyline: A Year in Polychrome (on Fanfiction.net)

Maybe you'll like it. Maybe you won't. It's fully written, so nothing's going to change because of reader feedback -- but I do hope some of you might give it a try!
Oh I am so excited. I have gone absolutely nowhere with my post ayitl fic because somehing beautiful has been occupying my mind.