View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 11:52 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I have to admit, Nathan was my favorite part of Misfits. I still watched it after he left and it was still good in parts but it was just different with Nathan around. (why did Robert want to leave after only 2 seasons anyways?)

Quote:
I didn't like when an article tried to say Robert was playing Nathan again. It's not true and Nathan's power was immortality, not channeling with the dead and necromancy. Also, Nathan was a f**boi of sorts. Klaus likes men more than women if he likes women at all. Nathan was macho and Klaus likes drag and dislikes gender concepts. Yes, their behavior is similar, but Klaus is so flamboyant. Nathan would never act like him in a million years.
I do see similarities in the humor. Both characters were really hilarious and had no boundaries really. I also find it humorous that his power was immortality and now he can see the dead. Also both characters had a deeper back story than you expected. Nathan had an absentee father...But I do agree that hes playing the roles differently and they are very different characters. You are right, Klaus was flamboyant and hes a drunk/druggie lol. Nathan drank sometimes but he was more sober and just immature. I just love Robert though so I dont mind if they are similar, I love both characters so much.

i just watched 105. I liked this one a bit better. I liked getting to know more about Five and the lady that he was working for. it was nice getting a few little answers there.

Vanya was also more likable to me than she has been before, I like that she was standing her ground more with Allison and seems happier now that shes off her medication (but i dont think that necessarily is a good thing)... Too bad this guy she is dating is a creep and she isn't taking her sisters advice.

Diego was also great in this episode! I loved him supporting his brother and going after the bad guys. Hes turning into a great character.

I'm still bored with Luther. The dude literally does nothing in this series? I also would like to see more of a mix between the siblings, we see allison/vanya a lot. What about allison and five? Or klaus and vanya, etc. I also want more kid flashbacks. And I want to learn more about the brother.

Again, the show is okay but I feel like I'm waiting for these scenes and storylines that just never happen lol.