View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 09:17 PM
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)

Mary...productive day here...trying to get stuff done. Yesterday was sad as you heard... Erin, Mod of Diana Agron/ Nina passed away
What are you getting done?

She was a nice person, but she said something that was against my beliefs. I was offended. I don't know how she would die at such a young age. What happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Mary! It looks delicious. And thanks for the vid! I'll watch that soon.

Well, I'm no meteorologist, I just wish you could enjoy snow once in a while.

Yeah, depression takes a huge toll on you physically. I went through the same thing. I got really out of shape for a while because of my depression. That's a good idea, and I need to do the same.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll bet it was hilarious.

I hate what your sister is doing to you. I just hope things work out for you and she gets what she deserves.

Oh, I see. Well, at least you had a good meal, anyway. And I'm well aware that Hellmart doesn't care about anyone or anything other than their bottom line.

Well, I don't know where Sam is right now, but Dave has been cutting back on the posting because he's been trying to get some cleaning done and getting some exercise.
How soon are you going to watch it?

I just wish that I had some snow that didn't disappear in a day, or have a winter that is mild.

Depression makes it hard to exercise.

Karma just seems to be taking her sweet time on my sister. My parents are in the 60s, so I want them to open their eyes before it's too late. It's ridiculous that my sister is getting the support. She isn't disabled, and she is getting help with her bills. I've been without a job for awhile. It is just frickin ridiculous.

Why would I want to eat with someone who hasn't spoken to me or visited me in a year? Out of the brothers I've got, only one has gotten ahold of me.

ShopKo is shutting down, but Hellmart isn't. Considering how Hellmart is these days, you would think they would be more shut down than ShopKo.