View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 04:00 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hey It's pretty crazy that it has gone on for that long

Okay, I will take your word when it comes to the 80's
Hi, Sam! Yeah, but Supernatural hasn't been on the air the longest. That honor goes to The Simpsons.

Thanks. I'm an authority on the 80s since I grew up in them.

Oh, and Stephen A. Smith still thinks the Steelers are gonna win the AFC North.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex... I'd make a brownie lasagna as layers of 3 brownie cake mix... and in between the layeers... carmel, chocolate chips, icing, and frosting

however, pasta and chocolate lovers have tried chocolate pasta and you can put the layers I just told you about inbetween

OK...I may or may not be on tomorrow...we'll see
Hi, Dave! Wow, that's what a brownie lasagna is? I thought it was lasagna with chocolate. But it looks like a delicious dessert. Thanks for the info.

Okay, Dave! I hope I see you!

Hi, Mary! I'm glad you got your rest after cleaning!

Thanks for the link! Like I told Dave, for a minute I thought Brownie Lasagna was actual lasagna with chocolate. But it looks like a delicious dessert.

Well, the problem is that the Pacific Northwest tends to get snow at high altitudes, but rain at low altitudes. I have no idea if it's ever snowed in Seattle, for example. I have no idea why. But it isn't fair to you.

I understand how you feel. I fell out of shape because of my job and not getting enough exercise for a long time, along with my dad's bankruptcy and just being broke all the time. I hope one day I can get back in shape, and I hope you do as well.

Oh, the Winchester brothers and Scooby Doo were on both shows? Cool! And yes, I know how you feel about Cordy, and I do like Fred a lot. I think the show runners wanted more connection to Buffy, hence Cordy being there.

Yeah, it makes me angry thinking that any of those guys on those videos you've shown me got away with what they did.

Well, I'm glad you still managed to have a good meal with your brother.

And Hollywood doesn't care, they only care about themselves.