View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 03:54 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I had high expectations for this episode because i love the mystic falls episodes but I was a bit let down. IDK, it just sorta dragged for me. Im getting a tad worried because I haven't liked the recent episodes as much so I hope the season ends strong!

Josie is starting to really irritate me. Team Penelope on this one! Like, Josie literally does everything for Lizzie and it's so annoying. She's not even her own person. I dont think that Penelope is gone for good but I am sure we wont see her for a while. I cant believe the Merge bomb was dropped already.

I hated that Raf wasnt in the episode. I wish there was more of him than of MG. Just dont really care about MG. I desperately want to.

Hope was a bit off for me this episode as well. She seemed overly emotional. Not sure where that suddenly came from. I get finding out she was wearing a dress her dad picked was sad but not as devastating as she made it out to be? I also felt her drama with Landon with forced, and why did they bring back Roman at all? What is his purpose?

I really enjoyed the Penelope and Landon scene since we haven't seen them interact. And I preferred when Lizie/Hope didnt really get along, I am not buying this insta friendship...